TERMS OF RENDERING THE E-SERVICE
- This e-service is provided by Polimedia Ltd. company, ul. Ks. E. Szramka 18a 40-750 Katowice, NIP 5771955780 , REGON 241509458, hereinafter referred to as the Service Provider.
- The User logging in to the e-service agrees to the provisions of these Regulations.
- The users of the e-service are required to comply with the law applicable on the territory of Poland.
- E-service consists of the information contained on the website: krainadzwiekow.pl, www.landofsounds.com, including the set of animations, exercises and games designed for children with hearing impairment and as the support during the speech rehabilitation.
- Materials contained on this website are protected by copyright – material copyrights belong to the Service Provider. It is prohibited to copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, place or transmit them for purposes other than the allowed ones in the applicable law. Using these materials by the User in connection with the business activity he conducts requires the consent of the Service Provider. The User should ask for such a permission via e-mail.
- Logging in to the courses takes place through providing the user’s email address – access to the e-service, without the requirement to provide the user’s personal data. In case of giving the e-mail address, the User agrees to receive correspondence from the Service Provider, also of the advertising character. If you provide your personal data voluntarily, the administrator of your personal data is Polimedia Ltd., ul. Ks. E. Szramka 18a , 40-750 Katowice, NIP 5771955780, REGON 241509458 . The User has the right to access the collected data and their correction.
- All contents, services offered within the e-service are made available without the warranty to work properly. Both the software and the content of the website or particular exercises and animations may contain errors. If the User reports a possibility of an error, the Service Provider will make efforts to remove it as quickly as possible.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to withhold or discontinue the provision of the selected services available in the e-service without the need to compensate the users.
- The Service Provider has the right, in case he suspects the given account is used by another person, that has not purchased the subscription or in case he suspects that somebody has hacked the account of another person, to block that account. To unlock the account the User should contact with the Service Provider via e-mail. The Service Provider is not responsible for making the account or password to the account available to other people, for the results or for the way of using the account.
- The Service Provider is the VAT tax payer. All amounts provided on the website are the gross amounts, including 23% VAT. If the User wants to receive the VAT invoice, he should contact the Service Provider via e-mail providing data essential to issue the VAT invoice.
- Claims must be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Complaints will be dealt with within 14 days.
- Transactions using credit cards held by PayU payments.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to change the prices of the e-service at any time. Each change of prices will be published on the e-service website.
- The regulations may be changed by the Service Provider at any time.
- In matters not covered by this Regulations , the provisions of the Polish law shall apply.